Monday, October 6, 2014

Workout log 10/6/14

Snatches- I think I'm going to have to shelf these. I'm not making any progress and they probably aren't helping me towards my goal. I hit a few sets this morning and they didn't put me in a good mood for the rest of my workout.

Mil press- I did these after snatches. I didn't go as heavy as I wanted but I think that's because I was tired and sore from the yard work I did on Sunday (removed my front lawn...great workout).

throughout my workout I did some bodybuilding work on my arms and shoulders. I didn't get much back work in for the same reason above.

I think I'm finally coming to the realization that I'm going to have to only focus on powerlifting (laying off the olympic lifting) if I want to reach my goal in April. Tough decision but one that has to be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment