Friday, October 3, 2014

Finishing off the week strong!!!

The last couple of training days have been awesome!!

Yesterday I hit chest with a lot of volume and I felt it!! Any time I flexed my chest (inadvertently of course) I would get a muscle cramp. I know this isn't a sign of muscle growth but it tells me that I hit the muscle properly. At the end of the workout I threw in some cleans..."for fun".

Today I squatted and squatted some more. Worked up to a heavy double and then worked down with 8 sets of triples. Fr conditioning I hit the prowler. This might be the best piece of gym equipment ever invented. I only did 6 "sprints" with 115lbs and I was totally gassed at the end. Then I attached a rope and did some back work. Here's a link with some prowler ideas:

EliteFTS Prowler challenge

Hopefully next week will be even better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment